The official Facebook game of the fantasy novel and TV series "Game Of Thrones" is now open to fans.
Game of Thrones - House Tagaryen
The officially licensed game called "Game Of Thrones Ascent" is currently in open beta and enables fans of the fantasy series to immerse themselves in the "Game Of Thrones" world, playing as a Lord or Lady as they take on the world of Westeros.
Players of the game can create their own avatar, character name and house banner as they attempt to manage their estate, collect taxes, raise and train troops and engage in trade or battle.
Through Facebook players can either challenge, or join forces with, their friends on the social network and though the game is free to play, players also have the choice to purchase certain items in order to make progress easier or faster.
Facebook's "Game Of Thrones Ascent" was created by Disruptor Beam and can be found at goo.gl/JKnE9.
Watch the trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfypnv9qZ0
Latest stories in this category:
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA
- Twitch TV launches on Xbox 360
- 'Anno Online' opens doors to city-building public
- 'Gran Turismo 6' announced ... for PlayStation 3?
- Rideable Pokémon, Paris streets in 'X & Y' trailer
- Top iPhone apps: Dumb Ways To Die, Hardest Game Ever 2