Google has presented a spectacular new feature that is only available on Chrome. It turns any web page into a 3D maze users can play in, using their smartphone as a game controller.
To enjoy this unusual feature, you need to have the Chrome browser on your computer and your smartphone. Once they are synchronized and connected on chrome.com/maze, you can play with the interface of any website.
Maze uses WebGL technology to break down the different components of a site and turn it into a 3D universe.
Watch a demo of Chrome Maze: youtu.be/7AvTl9aU5D8
Try Chrome Maze (only on Chrome): chrome.com/maze
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day